Monday, April 4, 2011

Bane


My name is not important.

Isn't that sad?
19 years of a life so wasted...that my name isn't important. I could be Steve, Joe or Barney the fucking dinosaur it doesn't matter.

Fuck this. Let me start over.

There are 6 billion people in the world. 6 billion different lives, ambitions and goals.

Doesn't the monotony of it all make you sick?

But what am I, in this world? I'm no more than a speck of dust, a conflicted mind, another rebel with nothing to fight for, another voice which no one heeds.you wouldnt notice me.

i wouldnt notice me.


Let me tell you a little secret...lean in close, so it's just between THE TWO OF US...enter my mind,take the tour,watch your step...

The last ones a doozy.

If theres good in us all,surely evil exists as well,like a mischevious cousin waiting to pull out the carpet from under your feet.i know this because i live with this conflict.i know i have a side that wants to choke the prick who thinks its funny to blow smoke in my face and drown those annoying women with squeaky voices.maybe that makes me crazy.call the men in white coats,we've got a madman on our hands...

But a man who is insane will never doubt his sanity...so what does that make me?
I'm trapped in a constant cycle of thoughts that race through my head as this unstoppable force inside me tries to rear it's head, tries to break out of me. It threatens to destroy me and my world around me. I'm trapped in an hourglass of my own thoughts as I destroy myself. The weight of my mind is heavy, it buries me, the sand pouring down, it suffocates me...protects me AND NURTURES ME.

The glass threatens to break. It wants to come out. It wants to play.

In destruction I find salvation, in the midst of the ruins I erect a new life. The darkness is pierced only by the brightest of lights.

I have accepted my weakness as my strength. I can never understand what lies inside me, and I don't want to. But I can channel it, use it.

I am my biggest weakness. I am the only thing that can stop me.

There are 6 billion drones living their lives , dreaming their dreams. I am not one of them.

I am more.The world will suffer my existence.

You will hear my voice as I scream my name.

They will know me.

I am Bane.

No comments:

Post a Comment